- - Reduced the probabilty of 'processing...' by increasing the interval between putting the 'processing...' text and the result text to the clipboard.
- - Increased the try count of opening clipboard if it failed to open the clipboard and the interval between the tries.
- - Fixed a bug about escape characters.
- - Improved performance, reduce the probability of "processing, please wait for a few seconds...".
- - Changed the license. From shareware to free software. ConyEdit is free from this version.
- - Changed the titles of the tab pages.
- - Improved the help message of the commands.
- Fixed an issue with a memory leak when validating the trial/license key.
- Fixed an issue with a critical memory leak (only happens in version 1.0.9) when drawing the pictures on the General Tab Page.
- Changed the 14-day or 14-named-array trial period to a 30-day trial period, and cancel the 30-day trial period that needs a trial key to activate.
- After the 30-day trial period, you can click the "Cancel" button to continue using ConyEdit.
- Corrected the prompt message about the maximum number of characters that ConyEdit support.
- Improved the description of the command list.
- Improved the performance of drawing picture on the General Tab Page.
- Added a description about the maximum number of arrays: Maximum 1000 arrays. When the number of arrays exceeds 1000, the longest unused array will be deleted automatically.
- User interface beautification.
- Fixed an issue with a memory leak.
- Fixed a bug: when validating the license key, if the license key you filled in is too short, it may cause an Out Of String Range Error.
- Updated the icon picture, more clear.
- Changed the 10-day or 10-named-array trial period to 14-day or 14-named-array trial period before you activate your 30-day trial period.
- Fixed a grammar issue of help message.
- Corrected the prompt message when an unknown exception occurs.
- Fixed a bug: Wrong limitation on the number of lines, which is used to decide whether to do the temporary array processing.
- Fixed a bug: The "prev" and "next" buttons were covered by the example gif on some computers.
- Fixed a bug: The Basic Usage Box was covered partly by the How It Works picture on some computers.
- Added gif examples.
- Added digital signature for exe files.
- Added a picture of how it works on the General Tab Page.
- Removed gifs from the General Tab Page.
- Other UI adjustment.
- Fixed an issue with high CPU usage. Stop running gif when ConyEdit is running in the background, reducing CPU usage.
- Fixed a bug on trial period counting.
- Improved performance of Delete Duplicate Lines(cc.ddl).
- Updated descriptions on the UI.
- Updated the Brief Introduction.
- Added the tutorial link on the Help Tab Page.
- Updated the Basic Usage description and the Brief Introduction.
- First official release.