● Is ConyEdit free?
- Yes, ConyEdit is free software(from version 1.1.1).
● How to use ConyEdit?
- Download, install, keep ConyEdit running in the background, enter a command line at the end of the text that need to be processed in any text editor or IDE, copy the text and the command line, then paste.
● What kind of regex grammar does ConyEdit use?
- Boost's ECMAScript grammar.
● What should I do if the param or the option value has a whitespace character or a single quotation mark when I use ConyEdit?
- Wrap the param or option value in single quotes(e.g., cc.abl 'It\'s a test. Backslash (\\) is an escape character.')
● Is it secure to use ConyEdit?
- Yes, ConyEdit is a stand-alone software that does not connect to the network. The contents extracted by a command is stored in the local Sqlite database. The temporary arrays without a command to extract are not stored in the database.
● What should I do if the last line of my copied text starts with "cc." and I don't want ConyEdit to handle it?
- This is a small probability event. If it happens, add a character in front of the last line, copy and paste the text, finally remove the added character. Or copy it in two parts, and finally fix it. In the worst case, exit ConyEdit.
● Sometimes the result is "processing, please wait for a few seconds, and paste again..", why?
- The result of the processing has not yet come out, you need to wait for a few seconds to paste. Or just redo. This situation is generally that you paste too fast, and the handler can not keep up. We will do our best to improve this situation.
● Will the temporary arrays pull down the computer performance?
- Very little. It can be ignored. Without ConyEdit Command, only the copied text that lines<100 and length<20000 is processed, very fast.
● What should I do if I need help?
- You can send your question to our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or post it in the ConyEdit subreddit.
Send e-mail to <email@example.com>
Tweet to @ConyEdit
Shanghai Zuoyu Info&Tech Co., Ltd
No. 979, Yunhan Road, Nicheng Town, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China